For treatments or services not covered by medical insurance, or for individuals or couples in need of financial assistance, Reproductive Medicine Associates of Northern California can provide information about different fertility financing options.
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Northern California participates in national consumer-lending programs that can make financial resources available to couples at competitive rates.
Attain® IVF offer multiple treatment plans for a single, discounted fee that increases your chance of success. There are two programs available:
- Includes up to four IVF cycles (two fresh and two frozen)
- Single, discounted fee that’s about 30% less than if you were to pay for the same treatment plan on a cycle-by-cycle basis
- Available to all patients whose doctor recommends IVF and plan to use their own eggs
Attain IVF Refund
- Includes up to six IVF cycles (three fresh and three frozen)
- There’s a refund guarantee if treatment is unsuccessful – up to 70% if you’re using your own eggs and up to 100% if you’re using donor eggs
- To take part in this program, you will need to meet certain medical criteria.
Future Family is revolutionizing how you pay for fertility care. Affordable plans: We replace the big upfront cost of treatment with a simple monthly fee for IVF, egg freezing, donor services and more. Flexibility: Our plans can be customized and cover clinic costs, testing, lab work, medication, freezing, storage and more. On-demand emotional and logistical support: Our plans include concierge care from expert fertility nurses who provide support throughout the fertility treatment and handle payments, medications and other logistics. RMA of Northern California is in Future Family’s nationwide clinic program. To start your fertility journey, visit www.futurefamily.com.
Future Family – easy and quick way to get started:
- 0 down, no prepayment penalties
- Immediate and secure pre-qualification
- Flexible, customized fertility plans
- Combined financing and nurse concierge
- A dedicated expert fertility nurse included